On No-ego & No-self, from Jeff’s Foreword to Bernadette Roberts’ What Is Self?: A Study of the Spiritual Journey in Terms of Consciousness.
"What is authentic zazen, true 'sitting Zen' or 'seated Zen'? Not seeking outside, nor are we seeking inside: True zazen is no-self awakening, in no way limited to the seated posture."
Being Without Self, Jeff Shore.
- Recent Updates:
- New group (Mexico)
- Interview with Jeff by Rinzai Zen Master Yasunaga Sodô
- Minor photo & retreat updates
- Invitation for comment on Jeff's paper
- Updated lecture (pdf)
- Addition to inspirations (pdf)
- New paper Rinzai Zen In The Modern World (pdf)
- New lecture (pdf)
- Minor retreats & groups updates
- New hermitage report
- New group (UK)
- Public lecture updates
- Added hermitage guidelines
- Public lecture
- Updated lecture translation (pdf)
- New book